Monday 3 March 2014

Eduwo awaits tantalising clash

Former Shooting Stars forward, Kingsley Eduwo, has set his sights on the star match of the Globacom Nigeria Premier League which will see Sunshine Stars host two-time CAF Champions League champions, Enyimba International at the Akure Township Stadium, Akure.

“I'm so optimistic that I will score against the People's Elephants. It gives me joy to score in big matches.

“It's in my adrenaline to net when the going gets tough, this won't be an exception, the 17-year-old attacker said in a confident mood.

On his plans for the immediate future, the upcoming player only said he was taking things as it comes.

“I aim to score goals in the Premier League, earn an invitation to the U20 side and also move to a top European team. But I want to be careful and exercise patience with my soccer development.”

No comments:

Post a Comment