Tuesday 18 March 2014

FC Robo Starlet Promise To Do More‏

Nigeria U17 women playmaker, Rasheedat Ajibade has expressed delight at winning the MVP award in the 2-1 victory against their Chinese counterparts - and promised to perform better in subsequent games as well as make Nigerians proud.

“I feel great and on top of the world. I just pray Almighty Allah continues to keep me in form so I can do my best at all time. In the next match against Colombia, I intend scoring more goals and create more openings for the strikers to score,” the FC Robo attacking midfielder said.

“All I have to tell Nigerians is to continue praying for us and we won't let them down and by His grace, we will bring the trophy to Nigeria,” the 5-goal heroine in the 2012/13 Nigeria Women Premier League campaign assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment