Monday 31 March 2014

Chikeluba: The Brace Is For Mum‏

Former Enugu Rangers goal poacher Chikeluba Ofoedu scored two in Karsiyaka's 4-1 win at Boluspor. It was a Turkey Division one week 32 match, played at the Bolu Ataturk Stadyumu on Saturday.
 
The forward is not resting on his oars as he has stated that he wants to score more goals for his team this season.
 
Shortly after the match, the skillful striker in an interview with a well known media forum said he was happy with his personal progress.
 
“In every game I try to show my scoring qualities the player fondly called "Pato" by his Nigerian followers began.
 
“Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't favour you. I am glad that we secured victory at Bucaspor. I'm just doing my job.
 
“My main objective is to score as much as possible and I will keep putting in my best effort to doing that, he continued.
 
The ex-1461 Trabzon's striker dedicated the goals to his ever supportive mother, Florence Ofoedu.
 
“I won't stop appreciating my dearest mum, Florence Ofoedu, who has always been there for me. I'm using this medium to dedicate the two goals to her....Mum I love you, he concluded in excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment