Wednesday 19 March 2014

Ik Uzor: I am back and better to help TEAP

Ik Uzor, the inspirational captain of Abuja-based TEAP FC is back to full fitness -  after  a knee injury sustained against Mighty Jets of Jos, ruled him out of action for 3 weeks.

The attacking midfielder was missed as the team struggled for form on the final third and lacked creativety.

He didn't feature in the games the team played against Nigeria Prison, FRSC FC, Jigawa Golden Stars and Niger Tornadoes.

He said to a reliable source: "I'm back and fully fit after the setback in the week 1 Nigeria National League match we played at home to Jets .

"After that it's up to the gaffer as to when I'm involved. I feel as fresh as a daisy now and am looking forward to the games in the coming weeks.

"If I'm not picked for Wikki Tourists match, then there are other matches to be played.

"If I do get back in the crucial games, I'll be hoping to make a good contribution and maybe even a few goals as well like I did last season."

No comments:

Post a Comment