Monday 31 March 2014

Bnei Yehuda goalkeeper Aiyenugba delighted with clean sheet

Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv goalkeeper Dele Aiyenugba was delighted to kickoff the Israeli Ligat ha'Al Relegation Round with a clean sheet.
 
The Nigerian international was happy with the 1-0 win over Hapoel Haifa at the Kiryat Eli'ezer Stadium.
 
“Keeping a clean sheet was one of the keys to winning. Hapoel Haifa are a team that work hard, have very clear ideas, that play very compact defensively, and have players who were going to create problems on the counter.
 
“I’m very happy with [my form]. I feel like this is a particularly good moment in my career right now and I hope to continue in the same vein.
 
“I feel like I’m always improving and I want to make sure that continues.”
 
“It was a difficult match, which needed a big effort, and in which the team did a great job to get a good result," said the former Flying Eagles star.
 
“The quality that we have told and we got the win. It was important to keep a clean sheet.”
 
In the next match against Juwon Oshaniwa's Ashdod, who lost 1-0 to Ironi Ramat Hasharon, the Flying Cat said: “It's like every other match, we will try to take our chances and be positive,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment