Monday 24 March 2014

Young Nigerian on the verge of Morocco deal

Wydad Casablanca have been running the rule over young Nigerian striker Peter Santos Junior for the past one month.


The 18-year-old caught the eye of scouts representing the 17 time champions of Morocco following his imperious display for Bobbies United at the 2013 Delta State Federation Cup, where he was chosen as best young player.

Sometime this week, Wydad Casablanca are expected to make a decision on whether or not Peter Santos will be offered a contract.

The youngster, who scored the solitary goal in the victory over Olympic SC on Sunday afternoon, is hoping he has done enough to convince the Wydad Casablanca eggheads.

''The club has treated me well since I came here in February. I am impressed with their facilities and the training ground.

''I would describe myself as a pacy striker who is good in the air and I know my way to goal. Hopefully, by Tuesday I will hear if I was successful or not,'' Peter Santos Jr told a reliable source.

He represented grassroots clubs Warri Wolves Feeders, Living Boot FC and Delta Warriors in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment