Monday 31 March 2014

New fish arrive in Ibadan


Kaduna United top scorer in the past two season Yau Abdullahi has parted ways with the NPL side and drop to the NNL where he will be turning up for Shooting Stars.


Yau said from his hotel room in Ibadan that he has concluded negotiations on Salaries and remuneration as well as been given an accommodation.

"Everything regarding my pay has been settled, I was registered on Wednesday, accommodated on Friday and I will have my first training session with the team on Monday, hopefully I will debut on Saturday," Yau said.

"I am here to take them back to where they belong,3SC as a traditional team belong to the top league in Nigeria and by the grace of God am here to score goals that will help in returning them back to the NPL," he said on his mission with the Ibadan based side.

The player also revealed that Babayaro's removal as club chairman also made it easy for him to leave Kaduna United.

"It would have been hard for me to leave if he was still the chairman because of all he means to me and my family, most of the financial hardship I and my team mates endured was because of him but now that he is gone, my sentiments died, hence I decided to move to a more stable team financially."

No comments:

Post a Comment