Tuesday 18 March 2014

Anjembe Relish Scoring Run, Target League Title‏


Hoang Anh Gia Lai attacking predator, Timothy Anjembe is relishing his scoring form in the on-going 2013/2014 Vietnam League competition.


The 26-year old has netted 9 goals for his club in the current season in the top flight - and he is counting on his impressive form to aid the club to a title win.

The former Lobi Stars scoring machine told a top source that he is training hard and aims to help his club win the league.

''There is no secret to my good run. It's just hard work in training, I am hoping my goals can take the club to a good position on the league table and possibly win the league.

''I just take each game as it comes, I have no particular goals target. I will thank God for any number I can score.

''My priority is to help my club achieve something better in the end. The goals come secondary.''

No comments:

Post a Comment