Tuesday 3 December 2013

Zenke set to dump BB

Former Nancy player and ex-international Simon Zenke is having a hard time in his Turkish second-tier club Istanbul BB. 
The Nigerian striker is not getting enough playing time and when he does he is forced to play on the wings. The 25-year old Zenke who played in France for Strasbourg and Nancy is not enjoying his stay at Istanbul. This season he made only 4 appearances and hasn't scored a single goal.
''I may quit Istanbul BB by January. I am being played out of position, on the wings, here by the coach and I have made it clear to him that if I am not played in my position as a striker, I will have to leave the club.” - said Zenke quoted by a leading voice.

If the situation doesn't change Zenke will look for a new club.

In the past, the former Flying Eagles attacker played for Turkish side Samsunspor, but he didn't reveal any details about his potential new club.

No comments:

Post a Comment