Tuesday 31 December 2013

FIFA Ballon d'Or: Spain gaffer votes for Ribery

Vicente del Bosque has revealed who he has voted for in the FIFA Ballon d’Or.


The Spain head Coach has already revealed his three selections for the Coach of the Year for 2013’s FIFA awards, as well as two of the three choices he has made in the Ballon d’Or, voting for La Roja’s Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta.

“I voted consciously on what I thought. I did not want to enter into any battle. It is a minor issue for me,” Del Bosque has reflected this week on Onda Cero.

“I voted for Xavi and Iniesta. They are on the list, I could not vote for the others.

“In third is Ribery for a logical reason… He is the one who has won the League, the Cup and Champions League and he has qualified with his national team for the World Cup.

“He is a worthy representative of Bayern Munich.”

No comments:

Post a Comment