Monday 2 December 2013

Donald Malomo-Paris: Happy with game

Donald Malomo-Paris insisted he was happy with his TEAP players despite being forced to a two-all draw by Alpha FC on Friday.


Chigozie Metu and Chibuike Chimezie netted in each half as the RCCG boys played a thrilling two-all draw with Alpha FC. It was the final group match in the ongoing Abuja Pre-Season Tournament.

“I’m very happy with my players,” Malomo-Paris, a UEFA Pro License Holder told teapfcabuja.blogspot.com. “I’m happy with the game, just not with the result, but with the fact that we progressed to the knockout rounds as group leaders.

“We drew on Friday, but we will move forward. Hopefully, our focus is on the quarter final match against a yet to be confirmed opponent.

“It’s never easy against a team this good – even if you work hard, which we did.

“I never blame the players for a draw. If anyone’s upset they should look at me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment