Tuesday 3 December 2013

The miracle worker dumps Warriors

Elkanemi Warriors miracle worker, Zachary Baraje has officially stepped down as the helsman of the Maiduguri side. The veteran gaffer left due to personal reasons best known to him.
Baraje joined Maiduguri-based side ahead of last season. At that time he left Dolphins where he worked as the assistant to coach Stanley Eguma.

''I am leaving the club with immediate effect. My reasons are personal and I have already officially communicated my stand with officials of the club. I have not decided on my next move.” - announced Baraje quoted by a top source.

Rumours filtered from the social media that the brilliant tactician is set to be the new manager of Enyimba International, but there is no confirmation yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment