Wednesday 4 June 2014

Tunisian Giants secures former Flying Eagles star

Etoile Sportive du Sahel (ESS) has officially stated that the club has secured the signature of Nigeria youth international Moses Orkuma from CAF Champions League campaigners Ahly Benghazi, Libya.
The contract the defensive midfielder signed with the nine-time Tunisian champions will become activated on July 1, 2014.
In luring the former Flying Eagles star to the Stade Olympique de Sousse, Etoile Du Sahel saw off competition from Arabian teams based in Sudan, Egypt and Qatar.
''I refused to renew my contract with Ahly Benghazi based on the situation in Libya. I love the club, the fans and everybody but I can't risk my life staying in Libya, moreover, Etoile du Sahel is a good club.
''Zamalek (Egypt), Al-Shamar (Qatar) and Al-Merrikh SC (Sudan) were interested before I chose Etoile.
''I am now in Tunisia but I am coming home for break and will join the team in July,'' Moses Orkuma said to SL10.ng.
The deal that took the 19-year-old ex Lobi Stars ace to Etoile Sportive du Sahel was brokered by his agent Abubakar Mustafa in conjunction with Hischem.

No comments:

Post a Comment