Thursday 2 July 2015

Igbekoyi Back From Injury Layoff



Kayode Igbekoyi has returned to training after recovering from a joint fracture injury which kept him out of actions for club side, AZAL in the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqa.


Igbekoyi, who has been out of club actions since April due to injury revealed that he is desperate to regain full fitness.
 
“I'm back in training after an injury layoff and looking forward to getting back to 100% fitness for the new season,” he said.

The 28 years old has had a reasonably impressive season at AZAL this season before the injury seeking a new challenge in his career.

The powerful attacker scored six goals in 23 league appearances with ten assist so far for
the Baku landlord this season.

"Injury is part of football but I thank God I'm back and better. I have resumed with my teammates for pre-season.

"My target is to regain my full fitness for the new season starting in August; my future lies on God", he said.

Igbekoyi played in Domestic Leagues, Domestic Cups and International Cups for AZAL since joining in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment