Friday 17 July 2015

Anyora Sets Sights On Super Eagles Call-Up

Norwegian First Division Club, Hønefoss BK’s cerebral player, Ugonna Anyora, has set his sight on the Super Eagles under the watchful eyes of new head coach, Sunday Oliseh.


The one time Nigerian invitee was in spectacular form for his team last season.

He is making a clarion call to the newly appointed Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, to look his way for a call-up into the new senior national team fold.

Ugonna, 24, a defensive midfielder joined Hønefoss BK from Haugesund where he made 86 appearances in the Tippeligaen.

Anyora, who has made 14 appearances in the Norwegian league Hønefoss BK this season said, "It is every footballer’s dream to play for their national team and it is the same for me.''

''It is something I am looking forward to achieving again. If I am called-up for the next game then I will go. If not, I will continue to work harder to get in the squad," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment