Friday 14 March 2014

Yahaya Adamu Believes Quang Nam Are Capable Of Grabbing All Three Points On Sunday

Yahaya Adamu believes Quang Nam are capable of grabbing all three points in Sunday's V-League week 8 clash away to Binh Duong.


The ex-Flying Eagles player who has scored 3 goals so far this term for the third placed side opined that he was happy with his progress in the Asian country.

"I believe we will return with three points on Sunday," the 20-year-old striker told a reliable source as the team landed at the Go Dau Stadium.

"I'm very happy with my progress since I arrived here from my country, I'm delighted and I thank those that have always rallied behind me."

''My major concern right now is on the game and I hope Almighty Allah will crown my efforts with goals,'' he said with a smile.

Yahaya who played for Kwara United last season also revealed his love for the club. He prayed for a successful season for the relegated side.

"You can't remove Kwara from my history. The people in the city were nice to me and I won't forget them. Ilorin is a city filled with beautiful people,'' he said.

Yahaya is 16th on the top scorer's chart in the Vietnam league with three goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment