Sunday 19 April 2015

Madu Set To Make Rangers' Debut,

Defensive midfielder Christian Madu will make his long awaited debut when Enugu Rangers host Giwa FC in a Nigeria Professional Football League week four match on Sunday afternoon.


The enforcer has been declared eligible to play for the Flying Antelopes and there couldn't be a better time with a reunion against his former team at the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium.

''I'm so happy that I have been cleared to play for a big team like Enugu Rangers, it's a thing of joy,'' Madu told Abayomi Ademetan.

''Also making my debut against my former team (Giwa FC) is something that will be very special. I can't wait to meet my friends again.

Granada are placed 13th on the table with 34 points, four points away from the relegation zone and will be looking to bounce back from Monday’s 2-0 loss to Levante.

No comments:

Post a Comment