Monday 11 November 2013

Bendtner 'incredibly disappointed' to stay at Arsenal

Niklas Bendtner has criticised Arsenal and manager Arsene Wenger for not selling him in the summer and said it will be a "miracle" if he stays at the Premier League club.

In an interview with the Danish newspaper Berlingske Tidende the 25-year-old said he was "incredibly disappointed" when Wenger called to say he was staying in north London.

"I was ready to move on and I don't think they wanted to keep me," he said. He said he was now training hard as he prepares for the next transfer window in January. "I train a lot more seriously today than I ever did at Arsenal, "

Bendtner said. "I am going to build myself up so that I will be this powerful machine, the perfect item for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment