Thursday 24 April 2014

Oboabona determined to do well against Emenike

Rizespor defender Godfrey Oboabona is relishing the upcoming confrontation with fellow Nigeria international Emmanuel Emenike when his side clash with champions in waiting, Fenerbahce, this coming Sunday.

 
The Yellow Canaries will be crowned champions of Turkey for the 20th time in their history if they defeat or even get a draw against Rizespor, ignoring the outcome of the meeting between Besiktas and Sivasspor.
 
''I am looking forward to the game with Fenerbahce because I will be facing Emmanuel Emenike and I know him very well.
 
''If I will stop Emenike from scoring? Only God knows the answer to that question. I can't promise because I am not human,'' says Godfrey Oboabona to a reliable source.
 
The ex Sunshine Stars skipper found the back of the net after 35 minutes in the 3-1 defeat of Konyaspor in the last round, taking his tally for this season to two goals in 16 starts.
 
''The game was fine and I am happy we won. My expectations for the remaining 4 games is that we win all of them,'' the 23-year-old concluded.
 
Godfrey Oboabona penned a four-year contract with Rizespor in August 2013 for a transfer fee of 500,000 Euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment