Friday 9 January 2015

Aluko Inks New Chelsea Deal

Anglo Nigerian striker Eniola Aluko has penned a new contractual terms at Chelsea Ladies.


The elder sister of Super Eagles forward Sone Aluko played a key role last season as Emma Hayes’s side finished 2nd in the FA Women’s Super League, a feat that ensured that the team qualified for the 2015 UEFA Women’s Champions League.

Aluko has 86 caps and 30 goals for England.

She represented Team Great Britain at the London 2012 Olympics.

The 27-year-old is in her second spell at the club having re-joined the Blues from Birmingham City Ladies in 2012.

She has also played in the National Women’s Soccer League in the United States.

“I am delighted to have signed the new deal and committed my future to the club. I feel really happy and am proud to be part of the fabric of this club during such an exciting time,” the excited Aluko said.

“This is another indication of my commitment to the club and the club’s belief in me. I now look forward to a successful season,” she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment