Friday 16 January 2015

Kaita Part Ways With Saxan

Sani Kaita is searching for a new club after he chose not to extend his contract with FC Saxan Gagauz Yeri.

According to Kaita, himself, he had signed a deal with FC Saxan in August tying him to the club until June 30, 2015, but there was a clause inserted into the contract that permits him to leave if a better offer is received.

“I would like to wish good luck Saxan in the future. My contract expired with the team and I left the club.

“I want to thank the club president, the head coach, as well as all the staff and the fans of Saxan. Now my main goal is to play football at the highest level,” says Sani Kaita to moldfootball.com.

The former Sparta Rotterdam and Monaco midfielder goes on : “I think that the Moldovan championship is strong enough, but there are many aspects that need improvement.

“To Moldovan championship to become the same as European, have a lot to improve.”

In 11 appearances for FC Saxan in the top division, Sani Kaita was booked only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment