Wednesday 20 March 2013

MOU PHILOSOPHICAL ON HIS NEXT MOVE, DENIES AGREEMENT WITH REAL

Portuguese tactician Jose Mourinho has denied that there is a clause in his contract , to dump Real Madrid in the summer.This was confirmed by a Spanish source.





The ''Special One'' has been linked with the managerial seats of Chelsea, Manchester City and Paris Saint German since winter.

"I have no agreement with Real Madrid to go. I have signed nothing, that's a nonsense," Mourinho told the source.

"The criticism? Nothing affects me, nothing bothers me. I do not go crazy nor do I get depressed. Nothing motivates me more than my own motivation."

He was again asked about his future and said: "My future? I am not training outside of Spain, England, Italy or France."

His last statement is sure to alert wolves in the European peninsula of his availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment