Wednesday 12 February 2014

Ayinla backs NIMC for success

NIMC full back Ayinla Samsudeen has backed the Abuja based team to do well under the watchful eyes of Coach Mansur Abdullahi in the 2013/14 Nigeria Nationwide League due to kickoff on 20th February, 2014.

The youthful defender has been included in a strong 30-man squad expected to prosecute the new season and he is convinced the club in on the right path.

“Coach Mansur is a top gaffer, a wonderful person,” Ayinla admitted in a chat with futbalgalore.blogspot.com

On the exploits of Saviour Godwin; “I consider him to be a special player, he is a source of inspiration to people like me. I wish him all the best at Nasarawa United.

Asked on his targets for the new NNWL season the left-back said: I'd like to aspire higher and work hard to justify my inclusion, hopefully promotion to the Nigeria National League is our target,” he told futbalgalore.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment