Wednesday 12 February 2014

Ajani happy to reunite with Ogunbote

Sunshine Stars forward Ibrahim Ajani has said the bond that exists between him and Sharks gaffer, Gbenga Ogunbote is the reason behind his decision to pitch tents with the fast improving Rivers sponsored team.

The goal getter has commenced training with the team ahead of the February 23rd kickoff of the Globacom Nigeria Premier League.

Ajani said that the desire to play under a tactician that understands him very well was what convinced him to swap clubs.

“I won't be representing Sunshine Stars in the coming Premier League season, in short my destined place is Sharks FC.

“I have started training with them in preparation for the new league campaign.

“Coach Ogunbote is the reason behind my change of clubs.

“It's a father-son relationship. He understands me very well and it's always my wish to play under him any day any time.

“I'm looking forward to a perfect and fruitful season at Sharks in the coming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment