Tuesday 11 February 2014

Nigeria striker wants more in Malta

Hibernians marksman Obinna Obiefule has gone back on his words that he would depart the Maltese Premier League team in the January transfer window which came to a conclusion about a week ago.

When those statements were made, Obiefule, record goalscorer in the history of the Maltese championship in a single season, was finding it difficult getting game time but his situation has now improved.

''The coach has started playing me and the fans did not want me to leave.

''I want to prove that I am still one of the best strikers in the Maltese League.

''An Israeli club wanted me but failed to make an offer to Hibernians,'' Obinna Obiefule said.

26-year-old Obinna Obiefule has notched up 6 goals in his last 5 games in Malta's top division.

No comments:

Post a Comment