Sunday 2 February 2014

No nonsense Nigerian bags Horsen deal

Sebastien Ibeagha, who spent last few days on trial with Horsens has signed one-and-a-half year contract with the Danish club.


The young defender is considered to be a hot prospect by Horsens head coach Johnny Mølby, who is also looking forward to working with Ibeagha.

"We have observed Sebastien in last few days, and he has made a very good impression," Molby told the club's official website.

"He has a good potential that we need to work to redeem, and his approach means that we are less vulnerable and have an even better competition for positions in defence. He must of course learn our defence game, because it's different than what he has been accustomed to, but we'll teach him," Molby added.

"I left Duke to look for the place where I could develop me most as a player, and the choice fell on the Danish football, where more Americans have done well," Ibeagha said.

"If I have to describe myself as a player, I am physically strong, and I like to play simple and fast along the ground. I will do well in training to deserve a place in the squad, so I can contribute to help the team win promotion in summer, and in the long term, we need to do well in the top division.

No comments:

Post a Comment