Wednesday 19 February 2014

Aiyenugba rubbish transfer talk, look on to God for Eagles recall

Dele Aiyenugba has made it clear he is not thinking about leaving Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv in the near future, saying he is happy with life at his current club.

The Nigeria international has been regularly linked with a move away from the Israeli team, but Dele is focused on doing well for his team.

“I am feeling very well at Yehuda. I'm happy and satisfied with the way things are going,” the former Enyimba Football Club golakeeper told futbalgalore.blogspot.com

“I am not thinking about leaving Yehuda for another club, The rumours linking me with other clubs don't affect me.“I still have a contract with Yehuda and there's no reason for me to leave.

Dele, was brought in as a replacement for compatriot, Vincent Enyeama, who was sold to bitter rivals Hapoel Tel Aviv.

The goalkeeper also briefly congratulated Joseph Yobo on his return to the national team fold.

“I'm very happy because he was out of the team after the African Cup of Nations. He is indeed a legend and must be appreciated.

“We need his experience if we are to be counted amongst the best at the mundial.

On his rumoured return back to the team after the poor show of Chigozie Agbim at the African Nations Championship, Dele said: “I have missed the national team so much, but I want God to take charge of my situation, he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment