Friday 21 February 2014

Young striker aim high ahead of Premier League season


Vincent Chukwuma has set a 10-goal target on his second season in the Globacom Nigeria Premier League.


The former Soccer Academy of Lagos forward joined the Heartland on November 2012, and he has already set a standard for himself with fantastic displays in the team's friendly matches.

“I have set a target of scoring 10 goals in my second season of playing in a highly competitive league like the Globacom Nigeria Premier League so I’m working towards achieving that target," he told a reliable source.

“I was so happy with my form and condition, the support from the management, technical crew, officials and team-mates have been great.

“It has not been easy playing in the league of seasoned professionals but I believe I can hit the mark.”
The 20-year-old attacker also spoke of his desire to take his game to the next level.

“It's the desire of a serious football to play abroad. I am targeting a place in the Nigeria U23 team. My performance in the Premier League will make my dream become a reality,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment