Monday 17 February 2014

Uchebo: Eagles invitation was destined by God


Cercle Bruges striker Michael Uchebo who recently received an invitation to the Super Eagles fold in the build-up to the 2014 FIFA World Cup slated for Brazil, and has described it as ‘a dream come true’.


The Nigerian Peter Crouch has played a crucial role in Bruges run in the Belgium Pro League but had been consistently ignored by the country's national team technical crew in the past despite his superlative displays.
 
The lanky figure told a relaible source that he is honoured to be considered for the international friendly against Mexico on 5th March.

The former Enugu Rangers and VVV Venlo forward has vowed to justify the trust in his talents by Stephen Okechukwu Keshi.

“I am really happy and most importantly grateful to the Almighty God for the chance to impress. I also want to use this medium to show my gratitude to Coach Keshi for his resolve in constructing a great side for the Mundial,” he said.

“My mind has always been at getting the chance to show the world that I'm also fit to help my country's quest for success. I believe God will perfect what he started.

No comments:

Post a Comment