Friday 21 February 2014

Official: Ejike joins Sundowns

Mamelodi Sundowns have announced that they have signed CHAN Player of the Tournament, Ejike Uzoenyi from Enugu Rangers in Nigeria.


The club confirmed on their website that Uzoenyi will join up with the club in June at the end of the current PSL season. 

The Nigerian International had been linked with clubs across the PSL and in Europe, and has signed a four year deal with the Pretoria club.

Uzoenyi said on Sundowns’ official website, “Joining a club like Sundowns is a great deal for me because their ambitions to conquer Africa are in line with my career objectives as a player.”

“The other thing that made me join the club is that Coach Pitso had a chat with me before I joined and we had a discussion about his plans for me and I feel that I’m ready for the challenge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment