Monday 17 February 2014

Former Warri Wolves star starts life in Israel


Former Flying Eagles defensive midfielder Chimezie Mbah signed a loan agreement with second - tier side Hapoel Bnei Lod just before the close of the transfer window in Israel.


The 21 - year - old could not parade his skills to the Waasland-Beveren faithful, having failed to play an official game for the Belgium club both in the league and cup before his transfer to Israel.

“I signed a four - month loan deal with Bnei Lod because I was looking for a better place.”

“Waasland-Beveren did not offer me playing opportunities and I did not see myself playing for them before the end of this season,” said Chimezie Mbah to a top source.

“Bnei Lod have welcomed me well. The supporters of the club are very happy with me.”

Chimezie Mbah has previous experience in Israel with Hakoah Ramat Gan, for whom he played 13 matches.
He has been handed the number 5 shirt till the end of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment