Thursday 5 September 2013

2014 WCQ: Malawi can’t distract us- Keshi

With the delegation of Football Association of Malawi to Saturday’s 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying match against African champions, Nigeria set to hit Calabar this afternoon after arriving from Accra, Ghana, for this weekend’s encounter, Super Eagles coach, Steven Keshi has declared that his players are raring to go.

In a chat with Brila FM.net, Keshi stated that no external influence from the opposing camp can affect their level of focus or concentration.
“The good thing here is that the atmosphere is good and concentration level is high and I just hope it stays that way and the whatever external influence is out there, we’ll seal it off and make sure it doesn’t get here because we are good and ready to roll”
In a related development, Lokomotiv Moscow fc of Russia and Super Eagles attacker, Obinna Victor Nsofor says he is very excited by the prospect of possibly playing his second game (asides last month’s Mandela Challenge) for the national team after a long absence.
“I am very excited to be back playing my second game after a long time out in the national team and I want to thank the coach for giving me the opportunity to be here because it’s a privilege for me and I can’t wait for the game on Saturday” he told Brila FM

No comments:

Post a Comment