Wednesday 13 February 2013

Kagawa set to light up UCL clash

Creative star,Shinji Kagawa says he is looking to make up for his failure in the Champions League last season in the colours of  former club Dortmund.

The Japanese playmaker  and his Borussia Dortmund teammates recorded just one victory to finish bottom of their group which also consisted of Arsenal, Olympique Marseille and Olympiakos.

This campaign, Kagawa finds himself with Manchester United and ahead of the Round of 16 first leg with Real Madrid in Spain on Wednesday is looking to atone for that disappointment.

"I'm looking forward to it," he told United Review. "If I’m picked I’ll do my best to help the team reach the next stage of the competition.

"I played in the Champions League with Borussia Dortmund last season but unfortunately we couldn’t perform to our potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment