Wednesday 22 January 2014

Exclusive: Ihuarulam vows to improve next season

Bayelsa United forward Uche Ihuarulam is a young lad destined for success, due to the standard he has set for himself since his days in the colour of Nembe City.


When it comes to goalscoring, Uche accepts there is plenty of room for improvement.

“I need to take my time more when I do have chances,” he says.

“Sometimes I am rushing at chances too much and I know the problem is mine. It is up to me to sort it out and to score many more goals in the 2013/2014 Globacom Nigeria Premier League season.”

Uche scored 11 goals in 17 appearances for previous club Nembe City and consolidated with some important ones for United last season.

He vowed to continue to improve and help Bayelsa United in the CAF Confederation Cup, NFF Fed Cup and the Premier League.

“For me it's not all about scoring the goals but helping my team to do well in the three competitions we would be involved in this season,” he told futbalgalore.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment