Saturday 6 December 2014

Ojuola Shocked At Dream Team Invitation

St. George’s central defender Noah Ojuola was pleasantly surprised to learn about his invitation to the Under 23 National Team.

The 21-year-old has caught the eye this season, and was named St. George’s  Player of the Month for October following his displays in the Maltese First Division and the FA Trophy.

I am so happy to know about this invitation because it has been a long time I have been targeting a call - up.

“I thank God for the invitation to the Under 23 team. I am so happy to play for my country
,” says Noah Ojuola.

The former FC Midtjylland starlet added : “Yes, I will be attending the camp. My team have an important game today and need me in the team, so I think next week I will be in camp.

A product of famous nursery team, FC Ebedei, Noah Ojuola has made 7 appearances for St. George’s this term.

Source: allnigeriasoccer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment