Sunday 28 December 2014

Nigeria midfielder Orkuma Takes Delight In Injury Return

Nigeria midfielder Moses Orkuma has shared his delight over his recent triumph over a serious injury.


The Etoile Du Sahel ace was out for six months as he endured the nightmare of the monster called ''injury''.

The 20-year-old was however quick to regain his form upon his injury return to reclaim his jersey in the Etoile team that drew 0-0 at Sportive de Djerba.

The former Lobi Stars enforcer is now reveling in the joy of having to see through another challenging time in his career.

“Just want to use this opportunity to thank each and everyone, friends, fans, family members and especially Etoile du Sahel of Tunisia for being there for me during my hard time,” Orkuma wrote on his official facebook page.

“I was out of action for six months but today (Sunday) I played my first game for the team, even though we drew. I still thank God for everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment