Wednesday 31 December 2014

Odemwingie Hopes To Play Big Part for Stoke

Nigeria international Peter Osaze Odemwingie is determined to play for Stoke City again in the current English Premiership campaign.

The former West Bromwich Albion forward is back in light training for the Potters after previously shutting himself away to cope with the psychological blow of suffering his cruciate knee ligament injury at Manchester City back on 30th August, 2014.

“I am getting closer and closer to returning and that is all I'm thinking about now,” the fair skinned striker was quoted by The Sentinel.

“I've been inside doing a lot of rehab, watching the lads training through the windows, and that has helped because before that I was spending more time away and so wasn't part of the group.

“I am hoping I can come back in 2015 and catch the end of the season. That is my goal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment