Tuesday 30 December 2014

Ogharandiku Undecided On Taraba Future

Head coach of FC Taraba, Tony Ogharandiku claimed that he is uncertain about his future at the club.

The former Mighty Jets boss has been linked with two Nigeria Professional Football League clubs in the last four days after steering the Pride of Taraba away from the dreaded relegation to the Nigeria National League.

Ogharandiku’s coaching future at the club now remains a riddle, as admitted by the coach himself to Futball Galore.


He was saddled with the responsibility of rescuing the team, after the poor performance of coach Ndubuisi Nduka and he delivered the mandate.

The gaffer said that he is more focused on his family and the holidays for the moment.

“That matter shouldn't be a topic for discussion. All my concentration is at the moment with my family. I cannot say at the moment whether or not I will be at Taraba next season.

“We’ll see what the future holds. Should the management want me to continue at the club, then I will discuss with them accordingly. But as I said, all that counts now is the holidays and my lovely family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment