Sunday 28 December 2014

Cryuff Begs Fans To Support Igiebor

Maccabi Tel Aviv sports director, Jordi Cryuff, has sharply frowned at the club's supporters for doubting the capability of Super Eagles midfielder, Nosa Igiebor, describing him as a very good player.

Speaking on the club's website on the hostility between some of the fans and the Nigerian international since joining the club from Real Betis, Cruyff maintained that the fans should rather boo, insult and should at him as the person who brought him instead of Igiebor.

“My message to the fans is basically that with the hard times we have had, support the whole team because nothing will change. Coaches decide on what they see everyday at training and they are not going to change their minds because someone likes a bit more or less, or because I like a bit more or less.

“I brought the players so if you have to complain to someone, complain to me, boo me, insult me, but support the players because the players in the end are valid players for Maccabi Tel Aviv and they are players who defend their club in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment