Thursday 15 May 2014

Suswam on the exit train

Nigeria international Peter Suswam has reiterated his desire to depart Albanian club Kukesi immediately after the Cup final clash against Flamurtari Vlore this weekend.

 
The former Lobi Stars full-back was lacking suitors before he agreed the switch to the Super League side in January.

And things have not panned out the way that he had envisioned, having made a paltry 4 appearances in the championship.

''I am certain to leave Kukesi and the club are aware. I only signed a five month contract and I don't have any intention of continuing with them. So after the Cup final on Sunday, I will leave. I don't really know why I did not get much playing time. I guess it depends on the coach and only four foreigners can be fielded,'' the 22-year-old explained to SL10.ng.

Kukesi ended the season in second place, meaning they have an automatic ticket to next season's Europa League even if they lose the Cup final to Flamurtari Vlore.

They will play in the first qualifying round of the Europa League just as it happened in the 2013 - 2014 campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment