Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bizertin completes the signing of Emerum

Tunisian Ligue 1 side CA Bizertin have completed the signing of Emeka Emerum from rivals Esperance.


The attacker has committed his future to CA Bizertin by signing a three-year contract which expires on June 30, 2017.

Due to his lack of game time at Esperance, the club farmed him out on loan to Olympique Beja in the winter transfer market, but he won't be returning to the Blood and Gold after finalizing terms with CA Bizertin last month.

''When I first arrived Tunisia, CA Bizertin were supposed to sign me but could not because of my age. And they were waiting until I clock 18 before Esperance quickly signed me,'' Emeka Emerum told only SL10.ng.

''I have signed for Bizertin because I think I have a better opportunity to play there than Esperance. I have a good relationship with the club because the fans love me so much.''

''I want to prove my worth at Bizertin and show them they made the right choice in offering me a contract.''

CA Bizertin beat El Gawafel Sportives de Gafsa and Stade Tunisien to the signature of the 19 -year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment