Tuesday 20 May 2014

Gbolahan happy to return to a familiar terrain

Gbolahan Salami, has revealed his excitement on returning to the ancient city of Ibadan when Warri Wolves visit Crown FC on Wednesday.

The striker, who has six goals to his name, had two different spell at hometown team Shooting Stars of Ibadan who got relegated to the Nigeria National League last season.
Despite an unhappy ending to his second spell with the team based in Ibadan, the self styled Nigeria Balotelli tells of his excitement at returning to the city.
"I am happy going back to Ibadan to play before my fans. Ibadan is my home so I can 't afford to wait longer than this because I really missed them and I know they too will be willing to see me play. It is my prayer that I have something to show to prove that I remain the same. I am in top form, rearing to go and with prayer, something good will come the way of my team."

Read more: http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/leagues/nigerian-premier-league/gbolahan-salami-excited-over-ibadan-return/163001
 

No comments:

Post a Comment