Sunday 25 May 2014

It was a good moment netting against my former employers says Kogi United midfielder

Osas Eghe joined Kogi United at the beginning of the 2013/14 Nigeria National League season, having represented TEAP FC in the past.


The fast rising attacking midfielder was on song against his former employers at the Confluence Stadium, when the Wada Boys defeated the David's Army on Saturday. It was his second league goal of the season.

Commenting on how he felt facing his old team-mates and scoring against them, the youngster said: ''It was a good moment when I scored despite just coming on as a substitute some minutes to the strike. More will still come as far as I'm concerned.

''Anytime I have the chance to play for Kogi United, I will do my best and hopefully I can score 15 goals before the season ends,'' the elated midfielder told Futball Galore Magazine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment