Thursday 6 February 2014

Nsofor: I will give my best in Italy

Super Eagles winger Victor Obinna was officially unveiled by Serie A campaigners Chievo Verona on Tuesday, February 5.





The Super Eagles star needed to move to still keep his World Cup dreams alive.

This is his second stint with the Flying Donkeys having previously defended their colors from 2005 - 2008, netting an impressive 20 goals in 86 matches.

“I am very happy to be back playing for Chievo Verona.

“I am here to challenge myself again and to be a protagonist with the Chievo jersey, especially now at a moment when the club needs new players.

“I want to give my contribution and give my all, as I always did in the past with the Gialloblu. I have matured and bring more experience.”

Victor Obinna , who is on loan from Lokomotiv Moscow, has been allocated the number 10 jersey for the rest of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment