Saturday 1 February 2014

Abimbola thumbs up Osun State Government


Abimbola Samuel, the head coach of Prime FC says the team  have  been motivated to perform  in the Nigeria National League after the Osun State Government decided to focus attention to the club.


The Omoluabi Boys will be competing in the Pool B of the division with Shooting Stars, Remo Stars, ABS FC and some tough teams to contend with.

“Although I was not with the club last season, from the investigation I carried out, I discovered that the salaries for players and officials has increased compared to what they got last season,” Abimbola said.

“I can tell you right now that the government has done well in terms of motivation of the players and officials because a lot of things have improved.

“From what I learnt from the players, the situation has improved and everyone is happy about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment