Wednesday 22 January 2014

Mariam: Santana want us to be unique

"This is Confluence Queens and we want to be the best when the Nigeria Women Premier League begin. I'm going to work hard, learn from my teammates and fight to play", said Mariam Ayorinde in a chat with futbalgalore.blogspot.com

Mariam Ayorinde spoke with Abayomi Ademetan on the social media. The teenager, spoke about the opening training sessions of the preseason:

“I'm training very well, working as if every day were the last and I want to stay at Confluence Queens. Everybody’s level has surprised me, the ball is flying around and that is good for everyone. Hopefully we’ll have a good season”.

About Santana’s way of working, she said: "To take good care of the ball, play very fast and try to create our own style of playing".

Confluence Queens of Lokoja would compete in the 2014 Nigeria Women Premier League expected to kickoff by 15th February, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment