Thursday 11 December 2014

Ojo, Afelokhai Targets League Bloggers Award

Two players nominated for the 2014 League Bloggers Awards in the Best Goalkeeper category, Theophilus Afelokhai and Olorunleke Ojo, believe the shortlist is full of quality.


Kano Pillars goalkeeper, Afelokhai, stated that the other three nominees have put in massive shift in the immediate past season.

“For the first time in my career this is a list full of big performers. But I still believe I’ve done enough to merit this award. I believe I can win it again like I did in 2012,” Afelokhai said.

Ojo was full of praise for the organisers and the Giwa FC goalkeeper also fancied winning the award despite being shortlisted alongside three of the most experienced shot stoppers in the Nigerian topflight.

He revealed that Afelokhai, who is also in the running for the award, has been a source of encouragement in his career, but added that winning the award is all he dreams about.

No comments:

Post a Comment