Sunday 15 September 2013

PSG star admires Wayne Rooney

PSG striker has not stopped admiring the qualities of Man United star Wayne Rooney.

The Swede says he'd love to play alongside the England ace.
"The player I like is Wayne Rooney. For me, Rooney is a fantastic footballer. I can imagine him playing alongside me," he told BBC Sport.
"For me, Rooney is not the player who scores 40 goals a season. But he is the player who helps his partner score lots of goals because he is working for one, two and maybe three other players. It seems like he has a strong mentality to win - like me he doesn't like to lose.
"I think crazy things happen around him also. He is an impulsive guy like me. In football no-one is perfect. You learn from your mistakes and I like that with him. He is himself; I think that is very important. That is one English player I like more than anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment