Tuesday 3 September 2013

I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH MY TIME AT THE BERNEBEU- OZIL



New Arsenal signing Mesut Ozil has thanked Real Madrid supporters via social media, saying his time at the club was “unique and special”.


The German international’s €45m move to the Emirates Stadium was confirmed just before the close of the summer transfer window and the 24-year-old, currently with his national team, issued the same message in four languages – Spanish, English, Turkish and German.

“Dear fans of Real Madrid. Thanks for three wonderful years. My time at Real Madrid has been unique and special.

“Sometimes things unfold differently from what one would have expected a few days ago. Although I’m leaving Madrid I wish you and the team the best for the future.

“Now I’m looking forward to playing with my new team – The Gunners,” read the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment