Sunday 8 March 2015

Michael Babatunde Thanks NFF For Support

Volyn winger Babatunde Michael has a prepared mind for a successful season as Ukrainian league starts in style.

Having gone through a turbulent year in 2014, from World cup hand injury to foot injuries, coupled with failed transfer move, the Super Eagles promising star is eager to pay for the lost time, and also ready to lure more suitors with his performance for Volyn FC.

“I’m mentally and physically fit now. Injury has become history, my work rate is very pleasing to my coach and it will help me to prove lot of things as the league resumes again,” said Michael who played 90 minutes in their opening match last week.

“I have experience the bad, the good and the ugly sides of soccer. I have also learn from the setback, I want to win back my confidence in all aspects. I have lost some opportunity due to the injury but I eager to make up for lost time. I am ready to show my stuff.”

The 22-year-old also expressed delight on the way Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) treated him during his trial. “The NFF were in touch with me and i am humbled by that kind gesture.”

“During my injury, I got caring calls from the NFF. It really helps me I am very grateful to everybody in the Glass House for their wonderful support.”

No comments:

Post a Comment